1 year anniversary!

 Hey reader!

So you must be wondering, "What in the world is Diya doing here?. She is active on her word press blog.". Well the answer to that is that...It has officially been a year since I started blogging :))). (Btw, I was terribly busy the past few days so we may have missed it..by 2 months)


 So at the time of writing (May 20th 2021), it's a year since my first ever post on blogger and I want to thank everyone who has been a part off my life during this time. You all motivated me to start a new hobby and here I am ๐Ÿ˜

And to celebrate this occasion, I'll share the blog analytics and also answer a few mingling questions

So...why did I start blogging?

Even after a year of blogging, I still haven't explained why. So it was April 29th 2020, a week after my school closed down due to the pandemic. It was my vacation so I there was double the boredom.

And then my dad suggested blogging. Now, I was not much of a writer so I was slightly hesitant at the time. I decided to start writing my first blog.

 

How many blogs did you have to make before you actually got views.

So I did write a few blogs and they did get some views but I'm pretty sure that was me ๐Ÿ˜…. At that time I used to play this game called "Temple Run" (Who am I kidding I still do). So there was this character that you could purchase. Now I really wanted that character. My dad made an offer. He said that every paragraph of blog I made, I would get some money. And that's how I wrote about one of my longest trips, my beach trip from 2018. Turns out, travel blogs are popular and I got views everyday. I don't really care much about views these days but at the time, it motivated me to do more.

 

Which post is your most popular one?

  I know I said that travel blogs are popular but that's not my most popular blog. That award goes to my cycle review post with more than 650 views! (Who would have thought that one was going to blow up :P).

 

And now onto the fun part...

Views and Analytics

So unfortunately, blogger doesn't show reader the amount of reads (Come on, we need an update). So it's now time to share my views and who's watching from where :)

Now admittedly, I only saw this yesterday and fell out of my chair because of the views (Seriously, thank you so much for the support!) and am going to share it with you

For now, my blog has about 2.4K views and 110 comments (Half of which are mine). With many different countries which are-

India
1.68K
 
United States
181
 
Singapore
92
 
United Kingdom
63
 
Portugal
23
 
United Arab Emirates
21
 
Unknown Region
20
 
Hungary
20
 
Germany
16
 
Russia
15
 
Canada
14
 
France
14
 
Philippines
11
 
Australia
8
 
Belgium
8
 
Israel
8
 
Malaysia
8
 
Spain
7
 
Pakistan
7
 
Other
179

Don't ask me what "unknown region"or "Other" means because I don't know either.

Now onto my post views.. 

So as I said earlier, my cycle review post has the most views but there are are obviously a lot more views. Let's see the other posts

 Btwin St-100 Review (692 Views)

My Best Ever Beach Trip (178 Views)

BR Hills - The Forest In Your Backyard (128 Views)

Wildlife Around Me (103 Views)

Recipe: How To Make Your Own Pickles (My only recipe blog;81 Views) 

The Best Trip Ever? (79 Views)

My First Ever Pets (Cutest blog;42 Views)

My Dream Bike (33 Views)

How A Kettle Boils...In Anger (29 Views)

Hi Thereeeeeee! (My First Blog;25 Views)

Locked! (24 Views)

Birthday Blog! (22 Views)

Fruit (And Vegetable) Bearing Plants Around Me (21 Views)

Am I Quitting??? (19 Views) 

My Youtube News (19 views)

A Squirrel (Mis)adventure (18 Views)

Mother's Day (My Shortest Blog;15 Views)

A Christmas Beach Vacation (14 Views)

Why I Didn't Update For A Long Time (12 Views)

Now that I'm looking at this..I've written quite a lot of blogs ๐Ÿ˜„

 

Anyway, that's all for today. Happy anniversary everybody!

See you in the next blog (In wordpress hopefully)

✋✋

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip

My first ever pets