Btwin ST-100 review

It's so cool!!

Btwin ST-100


Hi everyone ✋πŸ‘©

First of all,in the last 2 weeks my online classes had started and I had a lot of work to do so I wasn't able to update you all for some time. I hope you understand. But now I manage my online classes pretty well and all my homework for the week is done so I can start blogging this weekend πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I mentioned in an earlier blog (My Dream Bike) that I was going to buy my new bike 3 weeks ago. So I went with my dad to Decathlon. There were some rows of chairs, each of them 6ft apart (due to ongoing Covid-19). I was planning to buy a Btwin Riverside bike but unfortunately, I am not a very tall person and that bike was rather high so we had to leave that idea.

Then I came across a Btwin Rockrider. The frame was high but it was built in such a way, that the seat went a long way beyond the frame. I bought an S size (from a choice of XS, S, M, L and XL) and adjusted the seat five fingers from the bottom. This Rockrider was an ST-100 model and had 21 gears. I bought a bottle cage and stand to fit on the bike as well. It also had thumb-shifters to change the gears which are very cool. The catch of buying a new bike that day was that everyone wanted to buy their bikes on that particular day and I had to wait for at least 4 hours to get a 30 minute recheck πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘


When I started riding it, it felt much smoother than my last cycle and the handlebars were much higher, so I didn't have to slouch while cycling. I rode it around the layout for an hour. I realized after some time that the seat was uncomfortably hard, so I got a comfy seat cover the next day.


These days I enjoy riding my new cycle a lot. And a big thanks to the people who have asked me to make this blog, I would never have even thought about writing about my new cycle πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

See you in a future blog ✋✋

Comments

  1. That colour looks stunning! Are those 2" or 2.25" tyres? How does it handle broken roads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black, red and white just go so well together.These are 2" tires and it is an MTB so it rides on broken roads pretty well :)

      Delete
  2. Nice that you are back to blogging. Your cycle looks lovely �� keep riding and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a cool one! Hope you ride abs explore new places with your dream bike πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina, you reminded me about that Kalimpong trip that I liked better than any trip. Will blog about it soon. Be sure to see it :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My first ever pets

My best ever beach trip