My Dream Bike

My Dream Bike

Credits Christin Hume on Unsplash

Hi reader,
Thanks for reading my blogs :)

Cycling is an amazing sport. I like cycling because it helps me travel to different places very fast without wasting much energy (like with running) so that I still have enough energy to play, if where I play is kind of far from home. People who don't know how to cycle miss out on a lot of fun in their lives. Speaking of cycling, today I will write about My Dream Bike.

On my 6th birthday, my dad bought me a Btwin Misti Girl 300 bike. I was so happy that I started riding it everyday. Even now, I still have that same cycle and I ride it everyday.
 

As I grew older, I grew taller and now (5 years later) it is not easy to ride on it so I'll get a new bike soon. This are the factors of my dream bike.

My dream bike will be a geared bike and will be of 24". It will have an orange bell, a bottle-cage and (of course) a stand.

It is a geared bike as my layout has a steep slope that isn't easy to ride uphill on with a normal bike. With a geared bike, I can just shift to first gear and glide up like superman.

Geared bike Do's
  • Use lower gears on slopes and higher gears on flat land
  • Only change gears when necessary
  • Maintain and clean gears regularly
Geared bike Dont's

  • Don't go on one gear all the time as this can cause it to wear down
  • Don't change gears frequently for no reason
Don't leave your bike unattended in a public place without a lock
 I plan to get my bike on Monday. Thanks for reading my blog till the end.

Bye :)

Comments

  1. That's a lot of research you did :-) do post back pics of your new cycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, will get it later this afternoon :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! Did you get the bike finally? I am planning on a bike, is decathlon store opened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I got the bike :) and I will write about it in future blog. Decathlon is open but there is a big crowd there all the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip

My first ever pets