My best ever beach trip

My best ever beach trip

Photo by Darshan Gajara on Unsplash

Hello reader,

Have you been enjoying my blogs?
If so,  you're going to love this one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
Today I'm going to write about my 3 day trip to visit 3 different places  ๐Ÿ– (About a year ago)

  • Gokarna
  • Karwar
  • Kumta

Day1: Gokarna

We decided to set out at 5 in the morning, for it was a 10 hour travel by car (pretty far). Our cat Oscar knew we were leaving for a few days and wasn't happy.

Oscar cat
 
Even though I had gone to bed at 8:00 that night, I wasn't well rested so I decided to sleep in the car๐Ÿ˜ด. After sleeping for a while, I woke up. A few hours later, the Sun came up and it was time for breakfast. We ate some sandwiches that we had packed for the trip, along with some biscuits๐Ÿช. Now it was 8:00 a.m and the atmosphere was pleasant.


We went along the endless road for what seemed liked like hours. In the afternoon, the Sun was beating down on the road mercilessly and we were hungry, so we stopped at a local McDonalds๐Ÿ˜‹. After a filling lunch, we continued on. There was 5 hours left on the road. But after that we went the wrong way and weren't able to find our way back. This new road put 3 more hours into our journey, so unfair๐Ÿ˜ฃ. A few hours later, we went into a jungle and had tea at a shop.

Shop in forest

In the evening, we finally reached our hotel (Kudle Beach View). It was 7:00 p.m so we decided to visit the beach the next day.We were tired after the long journey, so decided to have a quick dinner and go to sleep.

Day2:Karwar


I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and didn't know where I was. Then I realized I was in Gokarna and was going to the beach today๐Ÿ™Œ. We climbed down a steep terrain and reached the beach. It was rather crowed but we enjoyed collecting shells

Kudle beach
Seashell

After a lot of fun,we decided to go to Karwar. It was a 1 hour drive away. I was excited as the hotel we were to stay in (Jungle Lodges Sadashivgad) arranged a visit to Devbagh Island. Upon reaching our room and having lunch, we set out for Devbagh on boat.


Devbagh Island boat

The boat ride was 10 minutes long.When we reached Devbagh, it was lunchtime. We had crab for lunch. It was the first time I had crab. Post lunch we decided to explore the beautiful beach.



Devbagh Island

After having some fun on the beach, we walked around the grounds. There I played on the swing.

Play on swings

After that we went back to our resort. In the evening we had a barbecue followed by dinner. As it was a long day, I fell asleep the moment we came to our room.

Bonfire

Day3:Kumta

 
After breakfast, we were taken for a quick dolphin sighting boat ride and saw a few dolphins. On returning from dolphin sighting we took a one and half hour drive to our last resort (Ombodhi beach resort). As we reached in the afternoon we decided to go to the beach right at that moment.This beach was like no other. The water was crystal clear and with every wave came a whole assortment of sea animals like small fish, moon jellyfish, and stingrays (don't worry they were small).

Kumta beach

The beach was absolutely perfect, blazing Sun along with deliciously cool water. After an hour of splashing around, we went to the famous Murudeshwar temple and spent the evening walking around the place.
Murudeshwar

When we came back, we went to have dinner. While I was eating, a small cat came and sat beside me. He was very friendly and didn't show any signs of fear.

cat

After a dinner of prawns and rice, we went back to our room and got ready to sleep. I was sad that this was the last day of our trip, but I was happy that I got to go to so many beaches๐Ÿ˜Š.

Going back


I was returning from my trip and I was obviously not happy about coming back. But the thought of showing off all the shells to my friends I got made me cheer up. We decided to visit the nearby Jog-falls.

Jog falls

Then after driving for a long time, we finally reached home at 11:00 p.m. I went to sleep dreaming about my whole trip.This was the best beach holiday I ever had.

The end :)



Comments

  1. nice, looks like a cool trip. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Globetrotting beaverMay 17, 2020 at 10:24 AM

    West coast of India has some of the best pristine beaches in India. Also check out these lovely beaches in Kerala https://www.tripsavvy.com/kerala-beach-guide-1539475

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chithira GopalakrishnanMay 26, 2020 at 12:17 AM

    I stayed along with my parents in Palm beach huts resort next to Ombudhi resort. We saw jellyfish in the sea beach :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,there are many jellyfish on the shore of OM beach. I think those are moon jellyfish, who don't sting ;)

      Delete
  4. Amazing pictures & beautifully written! Travelling is the best way to learn about life and living... Hope you travel to more such places...keep writing princess! ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, travelling is the best way to experience different environments. There is a blog about our Kalimpong (West Bengal) trip coming out soon. Be sure to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics and nice information...keep writing diya ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I don't think I'm going to stop blogging anytime soon XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My first ever pets