Am I quitting?????

Hey reader,

Hope you have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, you already know what this blog is about by the title. There is a time when a blogger has to quit their hobby due to overload of work or loss of interest.

But calm down. I was just trying to scare you (I hope I did ๐Ÿ˜‚). The thing is that I'm not quitting BLOGGING but I'm quitting BLOGGER, two very different things. The thing is that for a long time, my parents have been suggesting to move to Wordpress. And due to my unit tests, I wasn't able to blog for a whole month (See why I didn't update for a long time for details). This has cut the views by more than half and my blog is getting only one view per day. And Wordpress is a lot more active than Blogger so I'll be moving there.

And I won't be completely abandoning Blogger either. I will post from time to time (Just not that regularly). When you visit my page to Wordpress you may find a blank site and that's because at the time of writing (13th Sep 2020) I haven't written anything yet. But I will do so very soon so be sure to check it out ๐Ÿ˜‰.

See you in the next blog (In Wordpress that is),

✋✋

Photo by Mathew Schwartz on Unsplash


Comments

  1. Oh! yes don't quit blogging. Would definitely visit your new blog site sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wouldn't quit blogging just because nobody is looking at my posts. There has to be a better reason :P

      Delete
    2. oh share your new blog site, would love to visit it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip

My first ever pets