Why I didn't update for a long time

 Hi reader ✋✋,

It has been like a month since I last updated and you probably must be wondering 'Where did Diya go?'. Well I'm back and I'll explain why exactly I didn't write for a long time

Actually my unit tests had started from last Monday and I couldn't touch my laptop for anything but Zoom classes. The tests went well but there were two of them per day with no study breaks ๐Ÿ˜. So I had to study for two subjects per day. Plus I was having 2 1/2 hours of continuous classes so my mom cut my screen time by half (And I like blogging but I really need my Youtube time).

So that is why I was gone for such a long time. I am so sorry for not updating about it earlier. (You probably got bored of coming to 'Visions From My Life' and seeing no new blogs). now that my exams are behind me, I can blog again ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

See you in the next blog,

✋✋

Comments

  1. Welcome back :) Studies are important anyway. Hope you get time to be blogging again from now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope so. I didn't write for a whole month!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip

My first ever pets