My first ever pets

They are so cute :)


Cats are popular pets. They are very playful and energetic. Playing with these animals provides loads of entertainment. Yes, today I will share a story on how I got some unexpected pets.

It all started (2 years ago) when my mom found my pram (that I used as a baby) and decided to put it out in our terrace. The next day, I decided to go to the terrace to get my school uniform. I glanced at the pram for a moment and was surprised to see two small kittens in the pram. I told my parents and I fed them some milk. After I came from school, I saw that their mom had come and just gave some and left the terrace. I decided to name one Oscar and the other Oreo (unfortunately they look exactly the same in photos so it's hard to differentiate)


I enjoyed a lot with Oscar and Oreo. Oscar was a mischievous kitten, who kept walking about the terrace garden. Oreo was a scaredy-cat (no pun intended) and never got out of the pram. Even with their differences, they got along well and played with each other. To a normal person, it may look like they're fighting violently but in fact, they're just playing.


After a few months, they decided that they were too big for the terrace, so they tried to escape. Once I could hear sad meows and saw that Oscar jumped from the terrace and had run away, while Oreo was too scared and was crying. We thought that we were left with only Oreo. But a few hours later, a very wet scared Oscar returned to our house and we carried him to the terrace.
 

A few months later, they were finally adult cats and now Oscar ran out pretty much every day and came back at night. They had the same personalities but in much bigger bodies. I had a lot of fun with both of them. (in the left photo Oscar is the one on top and Oreo at the bottom and on the right one vice-versa)


One day, we decided to leave both of them in front of our house. They would walk on the roads with me, follow me on the way to school and play with me when I was free.

A few days later though, Oreo disappeared and never came back but ironically the more confident Oscar was left behind. I was sad to see the timid Oreo run away but Oscar was more energetic than ever and I had a lot of fun with him (you may have seen the second pic at the bottom line in 'My Best Ever Beach Trip')
Oscar stayed with me till last year. One day he just ran away and didn't ever come back. This was normal for him (like once he came right on my birthday!) but one day he came back after one month, though he only walked around our house. These days he walks around our house and goes away but that is normal as he is a big cat now.

The end :)




Comments

  1. AWWWW!!! so so so cuteeee... In the first pic is the standing baby Oscar and sitting baby Oreo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very cute, small kittens are such fun to watch and play with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon NicholsonJune 9, 2020 at 9:59 AM

    Ginger twins reared on a pram LOL. That right one is snarling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the right one was kind of scared and the other cat literally sat on it so it probably was having a panic attack XD

      Delete
  4. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Rottweiler Breeders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Also thank you for sharing the information with me :)

      Delete
  5. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. visa pelancongan kanada

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip