Birthday blog!!!!!

Party time!!!!!:)


Hey reader,
Hope you are safe😀

The day someone was born is celebrated every year as their birthday. Every single living being in the world has a birthday (except mayflies, they live for only one day). Every single day, more than a hundred thousand babies are born everyday so everyday is a birthday for a lot of people 😮

So my birthday is on 21st July (That means my zodiac is a cancer 🦀). Normally, I invite pretty much the whole layout. last year (my 10th b'day) there were so many people that we had to rent the clubhouse! But this year, due to the ongoing virus, I had to celebrate it only with my family 😠(no offense to my family but I like to celebrate my birthday with my friends as well).

So here's how my most recent (11th) birthday went...

I woke up, brushed my teeth and did my 4 hours (yes 4 hours) of online class. Then I went downstairs to open my gifts. (In the photo below, name all the gifts and send your answer to the comments, answers in the next blog)

Add caption
 
After that, I decorated the living room with balloons. At 4:00 p.m, a friend from school called and I talked to her for 2 hours (did I mention that I talk for ridiculously long periods😅). And at 7:00p.m, guess what? My friends came to wish me!

Ok, I know it's not cool to let people into the house at this time of the year (Covid-19) but they had come to wish me (And also to probably eat my cake). So I decided to have them when I was cutting the cake.

(BTW my spelling is 'Diya', it is spelt wrong on the cake in the top left picture.)
We had a lot of fun and they left after 15 minutes. 

We finished the day by eating some pizza (delivered to our house of course).

Even though this year I couldn't invite anyone over, it was still a memorable happy birthday.
If you or anyone you know has a birthday right now then happy birthday! :)

See you in a future blog 😄

✋✋
   

Comments

  1. Belated Birthday wishes Diya :) Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Wow, you got a microscope and Nintendo switch for gift, lucky girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes :). I didn't exactly get a nintendo switch for my birthday, I had it earlier and just got a cover ;)

      Delete
  2. Chithira GopalakrishnanJuly 26, 2020 at 10:26 AM

    Happy Birthday, and same pinch from another Cancerian ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip

My first ever pets