Locked!

Hi reader :D
Hope you stick with my blogs!

Just wanted to give an update. Everybody knows about the ongoing virus right? (I hope my blogs are giving company while you're at home :) ) Well earlier I used to occasionally go outside for a 15-minute bike ride, but I can't even do that anymore >:( . There is a colony right beside my house, separated by a wall. Well there were 3 Covid-19 cases there today, which meant everyone on our street couldn't even step out of their houses :( .

The plus side of being locked in for 2 weeks though is that I can write more blogs :), So you may get more blogs here ☺

So just be careful where you go and always wear a mask when out and always wash your hands.
See you later
✋✋


Comments

  1. I hope you and your family are safe


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are really good but try to make them a bit more long. It’s like you are losing interest

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vaishu-We are perfectly safe, thanks a lot for your concern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymus(sorry it shows that in your name)-Thank you for suggesting,will imply in future blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such sorry times. Stay safe dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 14-day lockdown is almost over. Thank you for all your concern :). Hope you are doing good to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best trip ever?

My best ever beach trip

My first ever pets